Thursday, October 9, 2008

.: A song to the sun :.


Tears from the sky.

For the last few days, I’ve been out and about driving around. *an activity I loathe the most*. Strangely, the days that I go out on a vehicle happens to coincide with the rainy days be it thunderstorms, drizzles, showers or pitter patter rain drops.

Couple of days ago, I went out with a friend. By chance, my lady rain fluke brushed onto her. *pfft… being an inadvertent killjoy on my part* Mum constantly reminds me to bring the brolly. Call it karma, it rained down on me and yeah, no umbrella. Didn't matter as I'm rather used to it.

Malaysia, a hot and humid country where it’s summer all year long with occasional showers. Expect torrential downpours throughout the monsoon seasons, and you are tremendously welcomed to get damp, soggy or drenched plus getting chilled to the bones. *no rain dance needed... just be armed with galoshes, raincoats or any other stuff*

Whichever suits you.
8.51am Malaysian Time

No comments: